C3 (Cardio, Conditioning and Core)
This class is 45 minutes long and will give you a full body work out. The class is broken into 3 sections. Section one will work on your cardio fitness through 15 minutes of interval training followed by 15 minutes conditioning using a variety of equipment which is provided and finished with 15 minutes core exercises to finish. The class is action packed and sure to improve your fitness levels in no time.
What Time?: 6:30pm-7:15pm
Where?: Little Paxton Village Hall, High St, Little Paxton, Saint Neots PE19 6EY
£30 for 6 week block (to be used over 8 weeks)
or £6 per session, booking before payment is essential, spaces only available if not all spaces taken from block bookings.
Keeping covid secure:
– Following government guidance we ask that you wear a mask or face covering to enter the hall (this should then be removed to participate in exercise)
– The instructor will then take your temperature before class starts using a temperature gun (this is to ensure that you and everyone around you are fully safe)
– There will be a one way system for getting in and out of the hall.
-Extra hand santizer is available at all classes.
– You will have your own 3m bubble for your session- this is to ensure adequate 2m social distancing at all times (class will be slightly more stationary to remain within your box)
– Windows and doors will be open to get maximal fresh air circulated.
– You will need to bring your own exercise mat or towel for the session.
– Class sizes are reduced to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that you have ample space.
-There will be longer gaps in-between classes to ensure that cleaning can take place.
– All classes are now cashless and will need prior booking.
-Please do not attend session if you are unwell or display any symptoms of covid. .