Pregnancy Pilates (Loves Farm)
Pregnancy Pilates aims to help reduce aches and pains throughout pregnancy and will help strengthen and lengthen the muscles to aid pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. The class consists of 45 minutes Pregnancy Pilates and 15 minutes focusing on specific breathing techniques and all important relaxation. The class is suitable from 12 weeks pregnant and can be continued up until birth, the class is adapted to suit all levels and abilities. The class gives you the opportunity to meet other mummies to be in a safe and friendly environment.
By signing up you will also gain access to a private Facebook group with access to 14 online Pregnancy Pilates workouts that can be completed any time that you like as well as specific exercises that are suitable to help SPD, lower back pain and carpal tunnel syndrome
Dates: 6 week block from your chosen start date
Where: Loves Farm House
Keeping covid secure:
-Extra hand santizer is available at all classes.
– All participants will be spread out to ensure adequate 2m social distancing at all times.
– Windows will be open to get maximal fresh air circulated.
– You will need to bring your own exercise mat or towel for the session.
– Class sizes are reduced to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that you have ample space.
– All classes are now cashless and will need prior booking.
-Please do not attend session if you are unwell or display any symptoms of covid.
Please note you are signing up to a 6 week block, sessions cannot be transferred or refunded however you also have access to 14 hours of online content so if you need to miss an in person session you have plenty of choice of virtual sessions to complete.
6 week block