Pregnancy Pilates (Loves Farm)
Pregnancy Pilates aims to help reduce aches and pains throughout pregnancy and will help strengthen and lengthen the muscles to aid pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. The class consists of 45 minutes Pregnancy Pilates and 15 minutes focusing on specific breathing techniques and all important relaxation. The class is suitable from 12 weeks pregnant and can be continued up until birth, the class is adapted to suit all levels and abilities. The class gives you the opportunity to meet other mummies to be in a safe and friendly environment.
Dates: 6 week block starts on Sunday 15th November-20th December
Where: Loves Farm house
Keeping covid secure:
– Following government guidance we ask that you wear a mask or face covering to enter the hall (this should then be removed to participate in exercise)
– The instructor will then take your temperature before class starts using a temperature gun (this is to ensure that you and everyone around you are fully safe)
– There will be a one way system for getting in and out of the hall.
-Extra hand santizer is available at all classes.
– You will have your own 3m bubble for your session- this is to ensure adequate 2m social distancing at all times.
– Windows will be open to get maximal fresh air circulated.
– You will need to bring your own exercise mat or towel for the session.
– Class sizes are reduced to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that you have ample space.
– All classes are now cashless and will need prior booking.
-Please do not attend session if you are unwell or display any symptoms of covid. .