Fit Mum Loves Farm
FIT MUM is a 45 minute work out that is split into cardio, conditioning exercises and core workout. All of the exercises are post natal safe and will strengthen muscles, improve balance, increase energy levels, improve core and pelvic floor, improve posture and leave you feeling great. The sessions use a variety of body weight exercises and mini band exercises to keep sessions varied and fun. Your little one can remain in their buggy/car seat, join in with you or play in your 3m square.
Course dates: Wednesday 18th November-Wednesday 16th December
Where: Loves Farm House
How much does it cost?: £35 for 5 week block (This includes your own loop band)
Keeping covid secure:
– Following government guidance we ask that you wear a mask or face covering to enter the hall (this should then be removed to participate in exercise)
– The instructor will then take your temperature before class starts using a temperature gun (this is to ensure that you and everyone around you are fully safe)
– There will be a one way system for getting in and out of the hall.
-Extra hand santizer is available at all classes.
– You will have your own 3m square for your session- this is to ensure adequate 2m social distancing at all times. Please Not you must remain within your square throughout the session)
– Windows will be open to get maximal fresh air circulated.
– You will need to bring your own exercise mat or towel for the session.
– Class sizes are reduced to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that you have ample space.
– All classes are now cashless and will need prior booking.
-Please do not attend session if you are unwell or display any symptoms of covid. .