Fitness Pilates (Loves Farm)
Fitness Pilates will teach you the skills to improve your posture, balance, mobility and will focus on strengthening your core and preventing injuries. Each class is one hour long and includes a relaxation section at the end. All classes are mixed ability with plenty of options to challange you at the correct intensity.
What Time?: 8pm-9pm
Where?: Loves Farm House
£50 for 7 week block (7th September-19th October)
Keeping covid secure:
– Following government guidance we ask that you wear a mask or face covering to enter the hall (this should then be removed to participate in exercise)
– The instructor will then take your temperature before class starts using a temperature gun (this is to ensure that you and everyone around you are fully safe)
– There will be a one way system for getting in and out of the hall.
-Extra hand santizer is available at all classes.
– You will have your own 3m bubble for your session- this is to ensure adequate 2m social distancing at all times.
– Windows and doors will be open to get maximal fresh air circulated.
– You will need to bring your own exercise mat or towel for the session.
– Class sizes are reduced to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that you have ample space.
-There will be longer gaps in-between classes to ensure that cleaning can take place.
– All classes are now cashless and will need prior booking.
-Please do not attend session if you are unwell or display any symptoms of covid. .