Fit Mum Loves Farm House
FIT MUM is a 45 minute total body work out that includes cardio, conditioning and core exercises. All of the exercises are post natal safe and will strengthen muscles, improve balance, increase energy levels, improve core and pelvic floor, improve posture and leave you feeling great. The sessions use a variety of body weight exercises. Your little one is welcome to stay in their buggy, enjoy the disco lights and sensory toys or join in with you. At the end of each session you will have the opportunity to stay and chat and catch up with other mums.
Where: Loves Farm House
When: Every Wednesday 9:35am-10:20am
How much does it cost?: £40 for 7 week block plus 12 online sessions.
Must be 6 weeks post birth for a vaginal birth or 12 weeks post c section, toddlers are very welcome.
Keeping covid secure:
-Extra hand santizer is available at all classes.
– All participants will be spread out to ensure adequate 2m social distancing at all times.(Little ones will be completely free to mix)
– Windows will be open to get maximal fresh air circulated.
– You will need to bring your own exercise mat or towel for the session.
– Class sizes are reduced to ensure that social distancing can be maintained and that you have ample space.
– All classes are now cashless and will need prior booking.
-Please do not attend session if you are unwell or display any symptoms of covid.
|3rd November-15th December||
3rd November-15th December